Baldy Mesa is a riding area in the Cajon Pass area.
To get to Baldy Mesa, exit Interstate 15 at highway 138, form there drive north on a dirt road that parallels closely the 15 freeway on the east side. You will round the mountain, cross under a railroad trestle, and then reach the staging area at the second train trestle. Most of the riding is to the north, on the other side of the tracks and the freeway.
Maps and GPS Coordinates
Baldy Mesa Coordinates: 34.332403° -117.478967°
- Satellite image from Google Maps, Windows Live Local, WikiMapia
- Street map from Google Maps, or Yahoo! Maps, or Windows Live Local
- Topographic map from TopoZone
- Aerial image or topographic map from TerraServer-USA
- Find nearby Geocaching locations
- Find this location with Google Earth