Coal Creek OHV Area Land Use Permit Info
Land Use Permits: A Land use permit is required for each person entering the Coal Creek OHV Area.
Cost for the permits are as follows:
$15.00 Daily permit
$30.00 Two day permit
$40.00 Three day permit
$50.00 Four day permit
$80.00 Yearly permit
Each person, no matter their age or activity, must have a permit. Each person entering the area is required to have their permit along with the pink copy of their permit with them at all times while on the property.
Land Use Permits can be purchased at the following locations:
- Monday thru Friday The Snack Shack located at the trail head. They will be selling permits from 7:00am until they close. They also have trail maps and other Coal Creek OHV Area merchandise. The Snack Shack can reached at (865) 850-9335.
- Saturday and Sunday The Permit Shed located at the main trail head. A member of the Windrock ATV Club will be selling permits from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- On-Line via the internet Follow this link to purchase your permits on line. Please allow two weeks for delivery of permits to your address.
- Other permit locations are:
- Tommys Kawasaki / Suzuki in Oak Ridge- Open Mon.-Sat. 9:00 till 6:00.
At the Super 8 motel traffic light, turn on Oak Ridge Turnpike and go to red light #13 onto Jefferson, Shop is on the right. Phone (865)483-6003 / All permits , Trail Maps
- Exxon Food Mart - directly across the road from Hardees in Oliver Springs - open daily from 5am - 11pm, with a deli, gas and diesel / All permits , Trail Maps
- Comfort Inn Hotel - Oak Ridge - Located next to Wal-Mart - Will sell to non-guests also after 11:00am each day. / All permits , Trail Maps
- ATV Professionals 5105 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville TN 37912 (865) 357-2885 / Yearly permits , Trail Maps, Shirts
- Polaris Outdoor Equipment 510 East Broadway Blvd, Jefferson City TN 37760 (865) 475-5445 / Yearly permits only , Trail Maps