The Fort Sage Special Recreation Management Area is located in the high desert region of northeastern California, about 45 miles north of Reno, Nevada. The recreation area consists of approximately 22,000 acres of public land that is managed primarily for off highway vehicle use and winter deer range.
2 mi. northeast of Doyle. Contact: Eagle Lake Resource area, 2950 Riverside., Susanville, CA 96130, (530) 257-0456.
Maps and GPS Coordinates
Fort Sage Coordinates: 40.06014° -120.072756°
- Satellite image from Google Maps, Windows Live Local, WikiMapia
- Street map from Google Maps, or Yahoo! Maps, or Windows Live Local
- Topographic map from TopoZone
- Aerial image or topographic map from TerraServer-USA
- Find nearby Geocaching locations
- Find this location with Google Earth