Don't be afraid to edit—anyone can edit almost any page, and we encourage you to be bold! Find something that can be improved, whether content, grammar or formatting, and make it better.
You can't break Dirtopia. Anything can be fixed or improved later. So go ahead, edit an article and help make Dirtopia the best off-road information source on the Internet!
Make your first edit right now:
- Click edit this page above
- Type a message
- Click save page to save your writing ...or "show preview" to test your changes
- Please, no profanity, libel, or personal attacks.
Editing - how to:
- Edit a page, including markup details.
- Carry out editing experiments "in situ" by editing the page itself and using the Show Preview button. Be careful not to accidentally save the page though! If you do, then Revert your changes.
- Help:Quick Editing Guide (extended cheat sheet - Hint: keep this open in another window)
- Use sections in an article
- Use categories
- Insert a picture
- Use redirect pages
- Create lists
Saving - how to:
- Report your change in the edit summary
- Handle an edit conflict
- Use minor edits
- Use the preview button