From Dirtopia, The Off-Road Encyclopedia
Many of Big Bear's off-road trails run through Holcomb Valley. There are also campgrounds here.
Off-Road Trails in Holcomb Valley
- Big Pine Flat Trail - 3N16, this trail follows a winding route from Green Valley to Big Bear City
- John Bull Trail - 3N10, the toughest trail in Holcomb Valley
- Holcomb Creek Trail - 3N93, Travel up Holcomb Creek towards Holcomb Valley
- Van Dusen Road - 3N09
- Gold Fever Trail - 2N09, Follow the historic route.
- Burnt Flats Trail - 3N02
- Gold Mountain Trail - 3N69