Indian Truck Trail
Indian Truck Trail, also known as 5S01, starts at the Indian Truck Trail exit off of Interstate 15, at the base of the Santa Ana Mountains in the Cleveland National Forest. It winds up Indian Canyon towards Main Divide Road.
With the tract homes at the start of ITT it can be difficult to find the start of the trail. Here are the directions as of 9/21/2008
- Exit from I-15 at Indian Truck Trail. Turn West
- At traffic light (Campbell Ranch Road), turn Right
- Left onto Mayhew Canyon (first street)
- Left onto Santiago Canyon Road.
- Continue on Santiago until you come to a chain link fence across the road. Start of trail is on your right.
Maps and GPS Coordinates
Indian Truck Trail Coordinates: 33.745023° -117.458678°
- Satellite image from Google Maps, Windows Live Local, WikiMapia
- Street map from Google Maps, or Yahoo! Maps, or Windows Live Local
- Topographic map from TopoZone
- Aerial image or topographic map from TerraServer-USA
- Find nearby Geocaching locations
- Find this location with Google Earth