Lake Arrowhead is a lake in San Bernardino County that was originally created to water the orange trees in locations such as Redlands and Riverside. There are many off-road trails in this area.
The land surrounding Lake Arrowhead is part of the San Bernardino National Forest.
Lake Arrowhead Area off-road trails:
- Pilot Rock - Trail 2N33 goes from Silverwood Lake to Pinnacles
- 2N17X - Advanced trail forks from Pilot Rock
- Dishpan Springs Trail - 3N34 goes through Dishpan Springs from Lake Arrowhead to Big Bear
- Green Valley Lake
- Silverwood Lake - A lake and recreation area near Cajon Pass.
- Willow Creek - From Pinnacles to the east side of Lake Arrowhead.
- Pinnacles - Off-road staging area at the start of the Willow Creek trail.
- Devil's Hole - 3N34D, leads off of Willow Creek (3N34) towards Deep Creek.
Here is a good video that features many of the trails and locations above: Arrowhead OHV