Outback Adventure Track
|Terrain:||Sand, hills, rocks, mud|
|Off-Road Use:||Trail, obstacles, hill climbs|
|Difficulty:||Easy - Hard|
|County:||Martin County, TX|
|Nearest Cities:||Stanton, TX|
|Map Links:||Google Map|
|Satellite Map:||Google Satellite|
The park is located at a huge dry lake bed. The trails are on the hills along the side of lake and are twisty and sandy (note: most trails are intended for ATV and motorcycle use and are too narrow for anything else). There are two MX style tracks. The main track has a inside lane for beginners and outside lane with step-up and double jumps. Most trails double track for four wheelers. The Baja Roja trail is 10 miles and takes a fast rider 30 min.
From Midland: Exit I-20 at 156, take a left at the stop sign, go under the overpass and hang a right on frontage rd & head east.
From Big Spring: Exit at 165 off Interstate I-20, take the north service road west.
Maps and GPS Coordinates
Outback Adventure Track Coordinates: 32.1751° -101.6849°
- Satellite image from Google Maps, Windows Live Local, WikiMapia
- Street map from Google Maps, or Yahoo! Maps, or Windows Live Local
- Topographic map from TopoZone
- Aerial image or topographic map from TerraServer-USA
- Find nearby Geocaching locations
- Find this location with Google Earth