Rasor Ranch OHV Area
The Rasor OHV Area in the Mojave Desert in San Bernardino County, California has rolling hills, open valleys, and sand dunes that invite riders willing to travel through this remote area. Elevations range from near 2,427 feet elevation down to around 1,275 feet elevation at the Mojave River. This area is also known as Rasor Ranch or Rasor Road. This area is crossed by the historic Mojave Road.
Located 45 mi. northwest of Barstow on Rasor Road. Exit from Highway 15 at Rasor Road and head south. Sand washes and dunes, mesquite thickets. Designated "Open Area" consisting of 22,500 acres.
Maps and GPS Coordinates
Rasor Ranch OHV Area Coordinates: 35.090570° -116.129180°
- Satellite image from Google Maps, Windows Live Local, WikiMapia
- Street map from Google Maps, or Yahoo! Maps, or Windows Live Local
- Topographic map from TopoZone
- Aerial image or topographic map from TerraServer-USA
- Find nearby Geocaching locations
- Find this location with Google Earth
Barstow Resource Area
150 Coolwater Lane
Barstow, CA 92311
(760 ) 255-8700. MC, 4WD, ATV, D